Black Diamond double cliff cabana with simple fly for sale

Hey there,

I am looking to sell my BD double cliff cabana portaledge.  It has been up 2 routes and is in good shape.  The haul bag is a bit worn but the ledge is in good condition.  I bought the simple drop down fly before they stopped making them a couple of years ago. The fly is brand new (it went up the captain twice but was never deployed.)  The simple drop down fly is much better than the expedition fly because you can just hang the fly from the anchor and the ledge from the fly.  If it rains you can just drop it down and you are covered unlike the expedition fly that has a floor and you need to set the ledge up inside the fly which is a pain in the ass. Also if you plan to climb mostly in the US in nicer weather the expedition fly is way overkill.  It is an ideal fly for places like Yosemite and Zion but not great for winter accents or Alaska.  I live in Boulder so pickup in the front range would be ideal.  I will ship it but the buyer pays for shipping.  I'm asking $600 for the ledge and fly.  Retail on the ledge is $700 and the fly retailed for $300 (I think and I can't find a price since they discontinued this fly). Thats 40% of retail for an almost new ledge and a new fly.  Please email for more info.  I'm at work now but can add photos later if someone wants them.  Email for more info if you need it.

thanks

Dan

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags