Montbell, Osprey, Bearpawwd

Have a few things for sale. All prices include shipping to the US. only accept PayPal

$100 Osprey kestrel 48 m/l. It has a few stains on the lid from where it rested on the ground but otherwise in great condition.

$100 Bearpawwd sinylon 10x12 tarp. Used it a few times car camping but in perfect condition. Has Kelty trip tease line tied to most guy outs and has plenty of length attached to the ridgeline to set up with trekking poles. I'll also throw in 50' of nighteyez cord still in its package.

$60 Bearpawwd minimalist 1. bought it from here a few months back for $60. I've set it up a few times but it is in perfect condition. Buy the tarp and the bug net for $150 or $60 for the net.

$30 MSR pocket rocket. used it a few times so it has some discoloration but otherwise in good condition. Comes with the hard protective case and the cloth pouch.

$25 Montbell titanium 600 ml single wall cup NWOT

$75 Sawyer 2 liter water filtration system. I only used it once and it worked great. A little slower than advertised but definitely nice not having to pump the water through a filter or worry about anything breaking.

$20 Redram LW merino base layer men's large. Never worn other than to try it on.

$60 Marmot Precip jacket NWOT men's large

PM me with any questions. Thanks

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags