$55 shipped to U.S. West Coast. $60 shipped to rest of U.S.
Venmo or PayPal.
Good used condition with wear in the form of small scuffs and one small tear in the mesh (see photos).
– 3lb 2oz
– Medium size, regular length
Specs from REI:
– Air Current suspension features a 3-dimensional molded framesheet and foam pad that fits the contours of your back and is engineered to flex with your movements
– Integrated air channels help create a cool and dry carrying experience by allowing air to circulate between your back and the pack’s back panel
– Precurved hipbelt is padded with dual-density foam to comfortably shift load weight from shoulders to hips
– Top-loading design with floating lid allows you to increase or decrease pack capacity as needed; zippered lid pocket holds small essentials
– Large front stash pocket with stretch panels and vertical zipper accommodates gear you need to have close at hand
– compression system effectively stabilizes the load with less added weight than traditional compression straps
– Hydration-compatible design features reservoir pocket and drink tube exit port for on-the-go hydration (reservoir sold separately)
– Flat, low-profile side pockets are covered with stretchy, angled water bottle pockets that are easy to access without removing the pack
– Dual ice axe loops let you lash on tools and trekking poles
– Special pocket keeps your pack cover (sold separately) at the ready in case of a sudden downpour