FS: Asolo Fugitive GTX Boots, 10.5 - $75 + shipping

They're not perfect, but if you're fine with some minor cosmetic wear and a lot of life left on a great boot for a cheap price, these are for you.

Got them mildly used as a backup for my pair of 11's that I've sworn by forever; turns out they're just a hair too small. These are my all-time favorite backpacking/intense approach shoes I've ever owned, hence why I've got backups..

CONIDITION:

- 95%+ of the tread left with no signs of wear on the sides/tops (where boot lace hooks can catch on the opposite boot on narrow trails)

- There's two blemishes on the left boot, which account for why I'm selling so 'em cheap. 

1) a little splotch of white paint that obviously has 0% effect on the performance of the shoe. About the size of a quarter and very superficial.

2) ~ 1.5" section near the left big toe where some stitching is worn off; see pics. A little ShoeGoo and this blemish repair will outlast the life of the shoe!

HAPPY TO DO THIS FOR YOU, I have a full tube and I never use it. You'll hardly know it's there.

Detail

Tags