Butora Acros, size 12, wide/red - brand new - $80

Selling a pair of Butora Acros, size 12 in the wide/red version. They are brand new, and I still have the box (if you want it). I've never worn them on a route - just tried them on in my apartment. (My plan was to start wearing them while my other shoes were in for a resole, but I ended up with a pair of Solutions before that time came and I prefer the fit.)

A quick word on sizing: These are size 12. That might seem huge to you, but they fit super tightly. I wear size 11-ish street shoes, and my toes are curled in these. For reference, I have worn 45.5 Vapor V's, 11.5 Anasazi VCS/Pinks, 44 Solutions, 11.5 Remoras, and 10.5 Inti's. The Acros are a bit tighter than all of those. So look up some comparisons on Sizesquirrel, etc., and feel free to ask questions about the sizing if you're wondering.

Asking price is $80. Pick 'em up in the Bozeman area or add a bit for shipping.

I would also be very happy to trade these for cool things that you don't want any more. Do you have a Vergo or Grigri lying around that just doesn't get used? Do you take awesome photographs of big rocks and print them up as beautiful, shiny portraits? I'll trade for stuff like that.

Detail

Tags