Metolius Cams, Plus Many Jackets - Arcteryx, Patagonia, TNF, MH, Marmot, Eider, Icebreaker (L/XL)

Photo album here:
imgur.com/a/StvRP#13

Items are listed in order of appearance in the album. For sizing, I am 6' (long torso) ~190 pounds. Lost a bunch of weight over the past few years and am left with some extra jackets. Buyer pays actual shipping/tracking/insurance. Open to trades including: merino clothing, layering pieces (R1 equiv), insulation pieces (micropuff, das, etc...), softshell pants (Mammut Champ), and osprey packs. Paypal accepted.

Please contact directly: [email protected]

1) XL Marmot down jacket (Model ?), excellent condition, 700 Fill power down and fits true to size. This was my first puffy which spent a lot of trips in my backpack, and was used for summit/lunch breaks. $50

2) REMOVED DAS Parka (No longer for sale)

3) L Eider Yangra Parka, good condition (broken zipper on LH pocket), 700 fill power down with WB membrane. Purchased used, never fit quite right (snug for a size L, and the torso is not very long). $45

4) XL Marmot Zeus Jacket, like new condition, 800 fill power down and fits true to size. left the house once or twice and has mostly sat in the closet. $75

5) XL Arcteryx Gamma SL Softshell, fair condition, wear around the hem and sleeves, don't know many details (purchased used off MP years ago). Fits true to size. $65

6) XL TNF Mountain Jacket (2 layer gore tex), very good condition. Runs slightly large (layering fit). Outlet purchase so you do not have the TNF lifetime warranty (hence the marker on the TNF tag). Used on a handful of hikes, but mostly carried in the pack. Has lots of pockets and core vents. Would make a great ski jacket. $75

7) L Icebreaker Quantum Hoodie (mid/heavyweight merino wool). very good condition. Runs slightly small (alpine fit). Loved this piece of clothing, but it just doesn't fit my long torso (and big stomach?). Really want to keep it in the quiver, but it just doesn't fit right. Purchased used on MP and used on 1-2 runs/hikes before retirement. $50

8) XL Mountain Hardwear Windstopper Fleece. Good condition (homemade repair around the bottom hem of the jacket). Runs a little short in the torso, but overall fit is true to size. Purchased circa 2003, used very little. $20

9) "XXL" Millet Grid Fleece. Like new condition. Fits closer to a large. $FREE with purchase

10) Metolius Master Cams 0,1,2,3,4,5,6 (7 total). Purchased in 2011, never used, stored in rock climbing bin in bedroom of house. Manufacture date says 2009 on slings. Package deal preferred for now ($280 total)