FS: Cuben Lightheart Gear SoLong 6

Selling my custom SoLong in cuben (light .75oz fly in subdued green, no-worries-ever 1.48oz floor).

Standard dimensions, details of which can be found on the Lightheart Gear website. This tent weighs 808g (28.5oz) with guylines and adjusters. Lightheart Gear do not make cuben tents any longer so this is a unique opportunity to own a lightweight palatial robust shelter. As you can see in the picture below there is lots and lots of spare room all around your pad so you can keep everything inside at night without any cramping at all.

Used for 45-50 nights on the AT this year. In near-perfect condition. I've added a few extra stick-on tie-outs for flexibility, these can just be peeled off if desired. I will also include a Granite Gear silnylon stuffsack which fits the tent perfectly.

She's a beauty and I'm reluctant to let her go!
Asking price is $580 which includes USPS shipping in US. UK and European shipping also available, just PM me.

Original order details:
1 x LightHeart SoLong 6 - Cuben = $695.00
Canopy material CT2K.08 - 0.75 oz/sq yd.
Door: Two Doors
Fly Style: standard fly, both with zipper
Floor Material: Cuben Fiber - Heavy weight (CT5K.18) - black 1.48 oz/sq yd.

Payments via Paypal as gift option. If you would prefer the payment option, please include an extra 3% with your payment.