Montbell UL Down Inner Parka & Ex Light

I was quite happy with having the option of using either my Ex Light or my UL Down Inner Parka, but then the new Ex Light Anorak came out... and I think it will fill both of these options for me (light, hand pocket & hooded). So, I ordered one and it is set to land on my door step sometime next week! But, I should probably go ahead and try to unload these other 2 pieces to make the wife happy...

First is my trusty Montbell UL Down Inner Parka. I bought this new in March of 2011. It has been used for a number of hikes, but still has lots of use left in it. It is what I would call an "army green" color, and is a size XL. With the included stuff sack, it comes in at 9.5 oz on my scales. I did remove the piece of shock cord and cord locks around the waist as I never needed it, but due to the grommets, a shock cord can very easily be added back with no trouble at all.

The Parka is clean, has no smells, and has been stored in a smoke free home, inside a plastic tote when not in use. There is a small spot on on wrist cuff that a stray ember burnt a tiny hole in it, and while it would have been fine with no repair, I did put a tiny piece of thread in an "X" shape around the hole to close it off. I also noticed that on the same sleeve, it looks like I may have gotten too close to a flame and it kind of melted (for the lack of a better explanation) the material. There is no damage to the material though, it just looks warped (?). Pics of both are included below.

I would like $95 for the UL Down Inner Parka, which includes standard shipping via USPS.

Next, is a bit newer piece, my Ex Light. I bought this new last October, so it's only 11 months old. I have carried/used it on 4 - 5 trips, and just as my other piece, has been stored in a clean, smoke free home inside a plastic tote. The jacket is very clean, and has no smells... it is in excellent condition. It is also a size XL, and is the "citron yellow" color, but looks like a light green color to me... and to be honest, I really like the color. Anyway, in the included stuff sack, the total weight is 6.5 oz.

I would like $130 for the Ex Light, which also includes standard shipping via USPS.

You can check out my write up/video of them here:

http://sticksblog.com/2011/04/02/mont-bell-ul-down-inner-parka/

http://sticksblog.com/2013/10/16/montbell-ex-light-down-jacket/

Payments via Paypal as gift option. If you would prefer the payment option, please include an extra 3% with your payment. First to post I will take it, and sends payment gets it. If you have questions feel free to post them below, or via PM, however, questions do not hold the item.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags