fs/ft: Rock and Ice Gear

Hey Folks,
Trying to clear out some gear I don't use. All of it is in great shape. Buyer pays shipping, I'll cover paypal fees, or local pickup in the Northeast.

Cassin X-Alp Ice Tools - Used, but in great shape. Picks have another season or so in them. Grips and spikes are modified to the X-dry's so they can be used leashless. I can include leashes and X-Alp grips and spikes if you want them. $200
X-alps

Petzl Vasak Flexlock Crampons. These are the strappy ones that'll fit on any boot. They are in excellent shape. I cut the straps on these though, so they will NOT fit boots over a Men's 10 or so (they fit on a Men's 10 Asolo plastic boot, which is pretty burly). $90
Petzl Vasek

Asolo AFS Ottomila double plastic boots, size 43. Great condition, very warm, climb great, hike ok (I've hiked 10+ mile days in them). $75
Asolo AFS Ottomila size 43

5.10 Anasazi velcro, 9.5/42.5. These are the older version. They're in good condition, plenty of rubber. $30
5.10 Anasazi

5.10 Spire, 10/43. Great condition, brand new ONYXX resole from the rubber room. So comfy! $40
5.10 Spire 43

Bluewater 33M/100' 11mm dynamic climbing rope. I bought it in January as a short rope and only used it a few time indoors. Great gym rope. $40
Bluewater 11mm 33M

#4 Tricam. Excellent shape. I might have placed it once as rope solo ground anchor, or maybe never. $15

#4 tricam

Helmets!
Edelrid dayglo yellow climbing helmet $10
K2 ski helmet (size M/L 56-59cm) $10
Helmets

Detail

Tags