FS: Western Mountaineering Alder MF + Summer Coupler – Awesome for Couples!

Here is the ultimate couples sleeping set-up. A Western Mountaineering Alder MF rectangular bag and Summer Coupler. These are both the 6 ft. versions. These two items zip together for a wide, comfortable system. Both items are about 5 years old, but have seen limited use. The Alder MF has only been used for 4 nights and the coupler for 2 nights. Both are in excellent used condition. The sleeping bag has always been stored in the WM cotton storage bag in an indoor closet.

Retail prices: Alder MF $470, Summer Coupler $75

$375 for the set. Includes shipping in the CONUS

WM Alder MF + Summer Coupler

The Alder has a 62″ shoulder girth and is 46″ at the foot. Like all Western Mountaineering bags, this one is made with great care and craftsmanship. Great loft and has a lot of room if you don’t like the slim fit of a mummy shape. Specs: 20-denier MicroLite XP shell, 5 1/4″ Spacing/Continuous Baffles, 5″ Loft, rated at 25° F. There is 16 oz of 850+ fill down. Actual weight is 32.37 oz.

The Summer Coupler is made of a soft, cotton tri-blend fabric that feels like a bed sheet. There are sleeves to keep two sleeping pads in place. It’s a fantastic system for couples. Actual weight is 12.23 oz.

We haven’t used this in a over two years.  I love the set-up and just haven’t been able to part with it. Putting it up for sale for any late summer couple trips. I’d like to sell this as a set, but feel free to hit me up if you just want one of the items. Bag includes original stuff sack and cotton storage bag. Coupler includes carry bag.

Retail prices: Alder MF $470, Summer Coupler $75

$375 for the set. Includes shipping in the CONUS