FS: Zpacks hip belt pockets, shoulder strap pockets, and older Arc blast pack

2 Zpacks Hip Belt pockets – used on 2 short overnight trips, excellent condition. $30

2 Zpacks Shoulder strap pockets – also used on 2 short trips, excellent condition. $30

Would consider trades for a down or synthetic hood.

Also: Older model pack (circa 2015 I think) which is pretty beat up. Not sure of the size but it measures 21″ from the shoulder strap attachment points to the bottom of the hipbelt, and 19″ to the middle of the hipbelt.

This pack was given to me by a friend who used it heavily and I only used it a couple times. It is still usable but has some duct tape patches, a number of holes in the mesh pockets and the DCF on the inside is getting pretty stringy – fibers coming out etc. So I wouldn’t rely on it for more than the occasional short trip, but it might make a good spare pack to loan to a friend, kid, etc. The carbon fiber frame pieces, shoulder straps, hip belt etc are all in good shape so it could be used for spare parts as well. As it was given to me for free, and I don’t really have a use for it, I will pass it on for the cost of shipping.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags