FS: Pa’lante, Montbell, Patagonia, Ragged Mnt, OR, Thermarest

Moving along some gear that either didn’t work for me or is no longer being used.

Paypal Goods & Services + buyer covers associated transaction fees. All prices include shipping to the lower 48 w/ USPS. From a smoke-free, sickness-free home.

Thank you for looking!

(Gear photos in next post)

VERIFICATION PHOTO:

1. Pa’lante V2 16″ – 14.15oz – $160 – From the first run of the V07 fabric in 2019. I removed the hipbelt and repaired a 1″ bushwhacking tear in the front mesh (hard to photograph but I tried). Has some light abrasions on the bottom pocket but no holes or tears. Used on 4 weekend trips and still in very good condition.

2. Pa’lante 16″ White DCF Pack Liner – 1.4oz – $50 – Only used with the above pack on 4 trips. Excellent condition.

3. Thermarest Uber-Lite Regular Size w/ Original Valve – 8.7oz – $60 – Used for 6 nights. I managed to pop it during night 2 with the corner of the pad-clip on my Katabatic quilt. Bush league on my part. Patched it in the field with the included kit and had no subsequent issues. Patched in the center of the top side. Pad in the raw – no stuff sack or patch kit.

4. Ragged Mountain Stretch Grid Hoody II – Men’s Small Dark Grey – 5.4oz – $60 – Used on a 3 day trip and may be favorite fleece of it’s type but I need to size up to facilitate layering over my button clad hiking shirt. This fits true to size but is a baselayer fit. Excellent condition with inner tags removed.

5. Patagonia Capilene Thermal Weight Hoody – Men’s Medium Balkan Blue – 8.35oz – $50 – Purchased last year and used on one weekend trip. Very small hole on the left arm and inner tags removed. Great condition otherwise.

6. Outdoor Research Transition Hoody – Men’s Small Grey – 9.35oz – $40 – About 2 years old and well loved. Zipper pull replaced with Z-Line and chest pocket zipper pull removed. Tiny hole on the back right shoulder. Still has many miles left to go.

7. Montbell Thermawrap Vest – Men’s Medium Burnt Orange – 6.45oz – $30 – Older model in good condition that I purchased second hand and never ended up using. Previous owner repaired a flaw on the lower back and though it was nicely done, they used black fabric tape. Zipper pulls replaced with rasta colored pulls from LiteSmith.