FS: climbing gear, boots, clothing, etc

The usual story...too much gear that is not getting used so it's time to clean out the closet. Almost all of the climbing gear was purchased over the past 2 years on Mountain Project. Sadly, I have not used any of it myself. With that said, I can't guarantee the history of any of these pieces but besides a few of the cams everything is in excellent/near-new/new condition. I can provide more photos - just ask.

As for shipping...I live in Canada BUT I will be down in Montana on Monday and will ship items to USA buyers then to save on postage. If you live in Canada, I can ship immediately. Either way, buyer pays shipping. Payment via PayPal works best for me.

Send a PM with requests and/or questions.

Thanks!

Kayland Apex XT - UK12 / USA13 - $85
-Purchased new, worn once for about 8 hours. Saw some snow and scree.
Kayland Apex XT

La Sportiva Glacier - EUR46 - $65
-Purchased new, hiked in a couple of times. Original insoles are gone.
La Sportiva Glacier

Scarpa Omega (Thermo Liners) - UK11.5-12 / US12.5-13 shells, Mondo 305 liners - $75
-Original owner stated that they were new/unused. When I received them the shells has some minor/superficial scuffs which I assumed were from storage and shipping. I wore this pair once for about 6 hours while driving a tractor in -30 Celsius weather.
-This pair has the original Scarpa Thermo Liners (have not been heat molded). The sizing printed on the back of the liner is too faint to read but I'm pretty sure they are Mondo 305. The shells can take Mondo 305 and 310 liners.
-I replaced the original laces with new ones.
Scarpa Omega with Thermo Liners

Scarpa Omega (Intuition Liners) - UK11.5-12 / US12.5-13 shells, UK11.5 / US12.5 liners - $75
-I bought these used. Shells show signs of use (scratches, scuffs and some wear on the soles). No punctures or significant wear. All around great shape.
-This pair has the Intuition liners. I never heat molded them but I don't know whether or not the previous owner did. Either way the liners show very light signs of wear (a couple of rub marks at normal shell/liner friction points). No insoles.
Scarpa Omega with Intuition Liners

Scarpa T2X Telemark - Mondo 31.0 shells, Mondo 310 liners - $65
-I bought these from a local gear shop's rental gear sale a couple of years ago. I bought two pairs at the time and have only ever used one pair (which I am keeping).
-The shells show signs of use (scratches and scuffs). All straps/buckles work perfectly. These boots are still 100% functional and have many years of life left in them. The liners are in great shape. I never molded them and seeing as how they were rentals, I would assume they were never heat molded. Both the shells and liners have writing on the back side (rental sizing/stock codes).
Scarpa T2X

Black Diamond Cyborg Pro Crampons - $70
-Used but not abused.
Cyborgs

cyborgs

Black Diamond C4 Camelots - #0.5, #1, #1 - $35 each
-Purchased from a friend. Definitely no falls on these cams. As you can tell from the photos they saw minimal use.
C4 cams

#1 C4 cam

#1 C4 cam

#0.5 C4 cam

Wild Country Tech Friends - Anodized - #1.75, #2.5, #3, #3.5 - $25 each
-All in very good condition.
Wild Country Tech Friends

1.75 Tech Friend

2.5 Tech Friend

3 Tech Friend

3.5 Tech Friend

Wild Country Tech Friends - Non-Anodized - #0.5, #1, #1.5, #3 - $20 each
-All in very good condition.
Wild Country Tech Friends

0.5 Tech Friend

1 Tech Friend

1.5 Tech Friend

3 Tech Friend

Wild Country Offset Friends - Anodized - #1 ($10), #1.5 ($15)
-Wires were replaced on the #1 - still functional but not pretty
Offset Friends

#1 Offset

#1.5 Offset

Petzl GriGri - with locking carabiner - $40
-Purchased from a friend. Very clean and in perfect working order.
GriGri

GriGri

Black Diamond Hexes - #4-10 with carabiner - $40
-Very good condition.
Hexes

Black Diamond Hexes - #6, #8, #9, #10 with carabiner - $30
-New/unplaced. Any surface blemishes are from storage/racking.
Hexes

Camp Tricams - Dyneema - #1.0, #1.5, #2.0 - $10 each or $25 for the lot with carabiner
-Very good condition
Dyneema

Dyneema

Camp Tricams - Nylon - #2.0 ($10), #3.0 ($15), #3.5 ($12), #4.0 ($15), #5.0 ($15) - or $55 for the lot
-#3.0 is new. All others are in very good condition.
Nylon

Nylon

Wild Country Rockcentric Hexes - #5 and #7 - $6 each
-Excellent condition, only placed a couple of times.
rockcentrics

Black Diamond 14mm Dynex Dogbones 12cm(5") - lot of 6 - $12
-New/unused. Manufactured in 2012.
dogbones

Arcteryx Sabre Pant - Men's XL Regular - $60
-Rip/damage to fabric along waistline (see photo). Only affects outside layer, the waistline is double layer goretex. Rip could easily be repaired. Either way, it doesn't affect functionality of pants. Otherwise, these pants are in excellent, near-new condition.
-Made in China.
Sabre

Sabre

Arcteryx Gamma MX Pant - Men's Medium Tall - $80
-I bought these last year and the seller assured me there weren't any blemishes or damage. Upon receipt I immediately noticed a couple of very small punctures in the fabric - 2 near the knee and 1 near the reinforced bottom cuff (see photos). They aren't a big deal and can easily be stitched up but in the end the "medium" waist is just a tiny bit tight on me so I am letting them go as is and will continue my search for a size "large".
-Made in China.
Gamma MX

Gamma MX

Gamma MX

Marmot PreCip Full-Zip Pant - Men's Large Long - $65
-New with tags. Tried on once indoors and have been sitting in the closet ever since.
PreCip

Evolv Defy VTR - US12.5 / UK11.5 / EUR46.5 - $15
-Excellent condition. Purchased new and used for about 5 hours total at indoor bouldering gym.
Evolv

Evolv

Vibram FiveFingers Classic SmartWool - size 46 - $20
-New with tags and box. Tried on once indoors and have been sitting in the closet ever since.
Vibram

Patagonia Primo Pant - Men's 36 Long - $50
-These are circa 2008. Pre-Goretex version. These have the H2No fabric with full length side zippers. Heavy and burly ski pants. One small nick in the knee and a bit of light scuffing on the leg cuffs. Still in great shape.
-The white dots in the photo are from my camera not the pants.
Primo

Arcteryx "Unknown" Pant - Women's Medium - $20
-Not sure the model name. 30" waist and ~30.5" inseam. 100% polyester, lightly insulated. Some of the insulating layer has rubbed off. One tiny nick in fabric near leg cuff. Still tons of life left.
-Made in Canada.
Arcteryx

Black Diamond Android Leash - one leash - $10
-Excellent condition.

Charlet Moser Clipper Leash - two leashes - $10 for the pair
-Excellent condition.
Leashes

Petzl IceFlute - set of 3 - $5 for the set
-Excellent condition.
IceFlute

Ruffwear Palisades Dog Pack - size medium - $40
-Only used a couple of times. The water bladders are unused. Overall excellent condition.
Ruffwear