Trade or…?? Durston X-mid 2 (41.9oz) and B Agnes Copper Spur HV UL2 (48.04oz

[WTT] or maybe buy or even sell??… Want: TarpTent Notch Li or possibly . I Currently Have: Durston (Drop) (41.9 oz) and Big Agnes (48.4 oz)

I’ll work the trade approach first.

I can send pics if we start more serious negotiations. Also, please be advised: I’ve never bought or sold on this platform before so I don’t have any reputation or credibility as of yet.

The BA is my son’s, but he decided backpacking isn’t for him. It’s in EXCELLENT condition. One night on the trail. Maybe some dirt molecules on the stakes. It’s the stealthy green color. I set it up yesterday to take pics and I can’t believe how quick it went up. Super simple with a fail proof tight pitch. 100% free standing!

The X-Mid is mine and it’s AWESOME! I think it’ll be kind of a pain to find places to pitch it where I hike though so I’ve decided to shrink the footprint size a bit. There’s some dirt discoloring on the bottom, but otherwise there are no issues. This tent is like a palace inside. Very roomy. I’ve set it up in a very windy, rainy, chilly night in my backyard here in Utah and was warm and dry inside. Zero condensation and zero rain intrusion. I’ve had it out in the Uinta Mountains one night in an all-night, on again off again light rain. Zero condensation and zero rain intrusion. It’s a good design. Just too big for my needs.

Both tents will come with all “stock” parts as a minimum. Stakes, stuff sacks, etc. No tags. I’m open to talking about any deals – trades, sales, or purchases. Be patient with me, please. I’m often unreachable during the day for long periods, but will respond as soon as possible. Thanks!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags