FS Black Diamond Trekking Poles, Rab Boreas Pull-On hoody, ExOfficio Insect Shield Hat

TERMS
• Please send e-mail to [email protected]
• First “I will take it” gets the item.
• Payment via USPS Money Order or PayPal (fees extra: 2.9% plus $0.30 per transaction; or “gift”) or real US currency mailed at your risk.
• Inquire via e-mail about combined shipping, insurance or fees.
• I strive to ship within two business days.

Black Diamond Trail Ergo Cork Trekking Poles—Lightly-used and Excellent Unmodified Condition with Baskets. Aluminum with cork grips and cushioned straps. Old-style FlickLocks work great. I have two pair of these.

Pair #1 $59 + $9 USPS Priority Mail to USA; PayPal Fees and Optional Insurance are extra.
Pair #2 $59 + $9 USPS Priority Mail to USA; PayPal Fees and Optional Insurance are extra.

Black Diamond First Strike Kids’ Trekking Poles—Lightly-used and Excellent Unmodified Condition with Baskets. 2-section Aluminum with synthetic grips and webbing straps. Old-style FlickLocks work great. 80-110cm adjustment range.

Pair #3 $29 + $9 USPS Priority Mail to USA; PayPal Fees and Optional Insurance are extra.

Rab Boreas Pull-on Hoody, Men's-Large-Mineral—Like-New condition with tags. Polygiene antibacterial treatment.

$59 + $6 USPS Priority Mail Flat-Rate Padded Mailer to USA; PayPal Fees and Optional Insurance are extra.

ExOfficio Nylon Bucket Hat with Buzz Off Insect Shield Treatment, S/M Unisex—Very Good+ Condition.

$9 + $6 USPS Priority Mail Flat-Rate Padded Mailer to USA; PayPal Fees are extra.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags