FS: Seekoutside Unaweep 4800 VX42 gray

I have a gray VX42 Seekoutside Unaweep pack for sale. Right now Seekoutside has long lead times on most pack orders. Get yours right away!

This is a high versatile serious load hauler that can be compressed down to almost a day pack if needed.

I bought it in May 2015 and used it on four trips a total of around 20 days on trail. A couple of trips were on rough terrain in the Sierra and left some scratches on the metal frame (but no damage) and a couple of scrapes and scuff marks on the pack bag. I patched the pack bag with where there was a small rip.

Otherwise the pack is in great shape.

Here are the actual specs from the original order:

HipBelt Size: Medium fits 32-36 inch waist, Frame Material: UL Frame (saves 3 ounces), Frame Extensions: 2 inch and 4 inc (26 inch or 28 inch effective height) , Pack Bag Size: 4800 Roll Top, Packbag Side Zip: No Side Zipper, Talon: Include Matching – Base Talon Hydro , Lid: No Matching Multi Lid , HipBelt Buckle: ITW GT Cobra , Fabric Choice: VX42 Gray (Rugged – 3 layer 420 Denier Face)

Extras: I have two harnesses – will ship them both. Could also include a Large hipbelt (different color, came from a different Seekoutside pack).

Pictures at:

Seekoutside Unaweep 4800 backpack

Below is a close up of the patch of the tiny rip (not visible when you’re wearing the pack). The patch is a bit larger than a nickel:

Seekoutside Unaweep 4800 VX42 gray pack

Please see next post for more details and thanks for looking!

Happy to answer any questions.

Boxed and ready to ship.

Seekoutside website for the Unaweep 4800:

https://seekoutside.com/unaweep-4800-backpack-gray/

Note: Seekoutside no longer offers the VX42 fabric option – VX42 is more rugged than the current fabric offerings.

Detail

Tags