FS: EE Revelation 10, 950 Long. Arcteryx Cerium Lg.

My gear closet is starting to spill out into my room and has taken over the majority of the garage.  Unfortunately, it’s time to let a few things go.  I have a 950 fill 10 degree Revelation Reg. Width, Long Length, with a 10d blue outer and 10d grey inner.  The Revelation is in pretty great shape; I used it on a section hike of the PCT last summer and it’s seen around 40-50 nights of sleep so far.  It still keeps me incredibly warm and has tons of life and loft left in it.  As far as I can tell, there are no visible signs of wear and tear.  I always kept it uncompressed in the laundry bag when I wasn’t out in the field.  Included is everything that came with it new.  The quilt itself, the laundry bag, the attachments straps, and the small stuff sack.  Asking $275

The Cerium is in fantastic shape and the only reason I’m getting rid of it is because I’ve recently lost around 40 pounds and it fits me terribly.  It is a size Large and is in excellent  condition.  Asking $150

I will cover shipping, I am open to Venmo, or PayPal… I’ll cover the cost.  This is my first time posting something for sale, so if I have done anything incorrectly please let me know.  If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags