FS: NWT mens medium arcteryx winter/snow jackets (and norvan sl, large rho ar zip neck)

Local store is clearing out items and I picked up some items for myself and to offer to you guys. Yes, I'm looking to make a small profit for my time and effort, but these are all still offered at a significant discount so I think everyone wins here.

All pieces are new with tag. Prices reflect total cost including priority shipping within the CONUS and Paypal fees. Please contact me for prices outside CONUS. Feel free to ask me any questions. Will entertain offers (but will ignore lowballs). Items are all around 40+% off.

1) Norvan SL hoody, medium, black/inferno. Retail is strange on this as the tag lists $399 but current season offering is $325 so I'm not sure if the materials were changed to drop the price or something. Asking $200. imgur.com/a/Gszyc1N

2) Rho AR zip neck, large, proteus (gray). Retail $145, asking $100. imgur.com/a/zkUeYeC

3) Therme parka, medium, whiskey (it's actually grey). Retail $699, asking $400. imgur.com/a/UVdPTku

4) Cassiar ski soft shell, medium, midnight (mustard/yellow, not sure where midnight is from). Retail $725, asking $400. imgur.com/a/U6ZooTK

5) Macai insulated ski jacket, medium, dimma (dark grey with a purpleish tint). Retail $949, asking $550. imgur.com/a/yFEaxp1

6) Macai insulated ski jacket, medium, neptune (light grey with slight blue hint). Retail $949, asking $550. imgur.com/a/Ncr6QS7

7) Sabre AR ski shell, medium, yugen (bright teal). Retail $625, asking $350. imgur.com/a/U5qq6T4

8) Sabre LT ski shell, medium, adrenaline (neon yellow/green). Retail $649, asking $350. imgur.com/a/doxaQCG

If you ask early enough, I may be able to go back to the store and grab a jacket in a different size if you find one you like. Also available are limited sizes/colors of Beta AR, Alpha AR, Alpha SV, Alpha SL, Atom LT/AR  at 25-30% off if you have anything specific you'd like.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags