FS: ZPacks, Western Mountaineering, ThermaRest, Rab eVent pants

Happy Labor Day!

I finally got my Arc Blast last week, and it is too small for all my winter gear!! Please help me find a new home for this beauty. Brand spanking new, and I will include a Blast cuben food bag as well. It also comes with two belt pockets. This is an exquisite pack, and the frame system is truly amazing.
$300. Brand new. No 5-6 week wait.
Western Mountaineering Ponderosa. Beautiful down sleeping bag by the world's premier manufacturer. Rated down to 15 degrees. Folds open to a comfy two person quilt. 6' length. I have only used it about seven times in the three years I have had it. Get your love on!
$300 shipped stuffed, $320 shipped uncompressed. $600 new.

ThermaRest Neoair regular size. The original rectangular shape. This pad started a revolution in UL comfort sleeping.
$80

ThermaRest Prolite 4 short. Got a girlfriend who's a cold sleeper? This pad is sturdy, very warm, and just the right size. Includes a stuff sack.
$45. Used, but no leaks. Such a sweet pad.

Rab Drillium pants XL. These are made of eVent, have articulated knees, and half length waterproof zippers. I removed the ridiculous pants closure thingy, and pulled out the waist band string. These totally rock at everything, but they're too long and I'm too short. I did wear them on a few weekends, but there is no signs of wear.
How about $75. They were $200 new.

All prices include CONUS shipping. Thanks for looking!