Sold - Selling/Trading My E150 Van - Trading a ride for the wide

Hey MP, finally getting around to selling my old van. Talked about it on a different thread but there seems to be a decent amount of interest. Have had this thing for a little while for weekend trips and used it for a 6 month road trip across the US and Canada. It is currently in  the SF Bay Area. I am looking to get rid of it because I am now building out something different and just don't have time and space. I originally got this thing off of Escape Camper Vans and then redid the sleep setup to be more useful for longer trips. They paint their vans and this one is painted like Arches NP.

Features and shit ya need to know:

2003 E150 Passenger Van - Cal Plated - Tags till August - 295K Miles

- Sink with 5 Gal Grey and 5 Gal Fresh Tank (Hand Pump has been very temperamental and would replace with electric TBH)
- 20L Dometic Drawer Fridge (This thing is whisper quiet and you can only hear the small fan on it)
- Spot for a 2 burner coleman stove
- Little bin for a pantry
- AGM House Battery and Solar Setup

The Good:
- Decent enough storage for all my trad gear, 2 crash pads and a MTB
- Doesn't burn any noticeable ammount of oil
- Been getting like 16-19 MPG
- Battery lasts at least 2-3 days in shade (Never actually ran it out)
- Lots of windows for those #vanlife selfies
-Black out curtains work well enough to sleep in walmart parking lots
- Stainless Steel countertops (Easy to clean)

The bad:
- Is making angry timing chain noises (Looks like timing chain guides need replacement, 100$ in parts but like 1100$ in labour, I am not a great mechanic so don't want to do it myself)
- Front bushings work but have a little bit of play it feels like
- Tires are so-so
-Slightly peeling headliner (See Pics)
-This thing is old so everything that comes along with a 17 year old van

The Interesting:
- I mean look at that paint job

The Price:
Given that I just want this thing gone and would rather see someone use it than it be in a scrapyard, I would trade this thing for a #7 and #8 or equivalent sized stuff or a silent partner. Cash also works too I guess (enough to get me a 7 + 8).

Pics below, please let me know if you have any questions and I will answer them as best as I can. Van will be cleaned before sale, little bit messy right now.

Detail

Tags