FS: Madrock, Full Tilt, Volkl, Feathered Friends

I'm in the middle of selling most of my things and these will need to go too. Potentially willing to negotiate as well. Can provide more photos if needed.

Madrock Shoes: Size 8, Drone LV. Brand new in the box. They are too small for me. $90

Full Tilt Boots: They are Tom Wallisch Pro's in size 28.5. They have a decent amount of use, but are solid boots. $50

Volkl Skis: These are Volkl Gotama Skis in the 170 length. They have a 107 underfoot and are a full rocker design. They have about 10 days of resort skiing on them and have been mounted once. Holes are already plugged. They are still in good condition with some signs of wear. These are a bit too long for me. $200

Feathered Friends Flicker: I also have regular length and regular width Feathered Friends Flicker UL 20 in good condition with few signs of wear and about 10-15 nights use on it. It weighs 26 ounces. Included is the sleeping bag/quilt and the cotton storage sack. I do not have the stuff sack anymore, but can include a dry bag stuff sack if needed. The storage sack has seen better days and is in a decent condition (there are a couple scuffs/marks). Also, this is a slightly older model than the current one. $300

I'm not really looking to ship the skis or boots, as I really don't want to have to deal with the logistics of that. Local Pickup in Reno area preferred. I will ship the climbing shoes. Also will trade for a Katabatic Gear Palisade Quilt in 5'6" model or a Sony RX 100 camera, mark 3 or higher.

I accept Paypal G&S (add 3%) or cash for local pickup.