FS: Tarptent StratoSpire 2 (under 3 lbs, double wall, sleeps 2+)

I have a nearly new Tarptent StratoSpire 2 for sale. It's a sub-3-pound, true double-wall tent that can also be pitched fly-only or mesh+floor only.

Key features include:

+ less than 3 pounds (including stakes)
+ double doors and double large vestibules
+ extremely roomy for two, with great headroom
+ large enough to sleep three in a pinch
+ excellent ventilation and views
+ can also be pitched fly-only or mesh & floor-only
+ can be pitched in the rain without getting the inner wet
+ uses two trekking poles for support, saving weight
(Note that the poles are under the fly but outside of the living space,
so they don't get in the way or block the doors.)

See the Tarptent site (http://www.tarptent.com/stratospire2.html) for full details, or Google the model name to see the many positive reviews.

I had the tent seam sealed before shipping, and I added short loops of reflective Lawson Glowire as zipper pulls. I also replaced and lengthened the stock guy lines using Glowire and Lineloc 3's from Zpacks. (I still have the stock lines if preferred, and the zipper pulls are of course removable.)

The tent weighs 46 oz stock, and is still under 48 oz with the improvements (including required stakes). I also made "storm" guy lines for the optional side tie-outs; these don't come with the stock tent, but would be included if desired. (They add a couple of ounces if taken along, but they make the tent bombproof; we slept happily in gusty, 40+ mph winds.)

The tent is only a few months old, it's incredibly light and roomy, and it's frankly a great tent. My spouse, however, prefers a traditional dome-style tent -- even though those are at least a pound heavier.

One tiny flaw: I repaired a small (1/4") hole in the mesh, just above the bathtub floor on one side.

The tent was $370 sealed, plus I added the optional $5 pole handle adapters and $25 of Glowire. Given the $400 total for what is still an essentially new tent, I am asking $300, or $285 if you just want the stock guy lines (I can re-use some of the Glowire).

PM me if interested. Thank you!
This is the actual tent (in gray), a few weeks ago at Lake Winnemucca (9000' elevation). High night-time winds drove others away, but the optional side tie-outs (as shown on the right side of the tent) kept us happy and cozy.

Other photos (not my specific tent, but representative):

Excellent ventilation and views
Tarp only setup
Inner only setup