Ring trumps gear! FS: BA Copper Spur 3 '14, EE Accomplice 20° Long w/custom footbox, Westcomb Specter L NWT

Well, BPL, it's been a year with the English Rose -- thanks to everyone who bought gear to provide plane tickets. Crazy about this girl, have a question to ask and need a particular piece of gear to do it... help a fellow out?

Prices are fair and firm, paypal gift, and include USPS priority shipping. Please post and PM stating what you'd like.

1) Custom Enlightened Equipment Accomplice, 20° Long, 750 duck down, 20D Sunrise Orange outer, 10D Charcoal inner, and custom Revelation-style zippable footbox, which lets you lay the entire thing out flat or snug it down for one, unlike the traditional Accomplice's Enigma-style footbox. 40oz by my scale.

Used for one overnight with both people wearing long merino tops and bottoms; and since it's a legitimate question: thanks to altitude exhaustion, there have been no heists or capers pulled in this Accomplice, so to speak. No stains, smells or damage. Includes quilt, storage bag and pad-coupling straps. That's a queen-size bed in the photos, for reference. It's a Tim quilt, there's little more to say: it's awesome.

Mfr specs here: EE Accomplice 20L

$280 paypal gift shipped USPS priority.2) Big Agnes Copper Spur UL3, 2014 version.
Used for one overnight, no smells or damage. Treated with Mirazyme after use. Includes bag, stake bag, stakes, poles, fly, body... everything you get retail. This is the latest version, 3#11oz. Unquestionably the best multiperson tent I've ever used.

Mfr specs here: BA Copper Spur UL3

$385 paypal gift (MSRP $499) shipped USPS priority.3) Westcomb Specter LT Hoody, Mens Alpine Red L, New with tags.
Once a year I stupidly buy something from a place with an awful return policy. 3L eVent, no pitzips. New in bag with tags.

Mfr specs here: Westcomb Specter

$160 paypal gift shipped USPS priority.

Thanks!