(Updated) Random gear clean out, cams, lots of bolts, nearly new rope, poop tube and other stuff

(Updated)Lots of random stuff I don’t use any more. Everything pictured is up for grabs even the sweet gear rack. Thanks for looking! I will be going to the post office tomorrow (5/17) so I could ship then. Otherwise won’t be going again until most likely the end of the week. I accept pay pal and Venmo or local pick up in the Tahoe area.

bunch of lose biners
wire gates and 1 solid $25 shipped,
 D’s $8 plus shipping lockers $5each for the 2 larger ones $4 each for the 3 smaller Bd lockers$15 for the gridlock Few random nuts $20 shipped
Purple and grey tcu $20+shipping each or $40 shipped
Rivet hangers sold.Gri gri (gridlock biner not include) custom sweet leash for multi pitch bunch $50 Petzl jugs $70 plus shippingTons of bolts. Plated. edit I just counted there is 31 hanger/bolt combo. Looking to sell them all together at $2 each ($62) and the anchor/chain set up for $15. Buy all the bolts and the hangers throw in the bag and extra studs for free. I will split them up for $4 each otherwise all the bolts pictured for $85 shipped.

Only used for one top rope session sterling 80m rope. It’s 10.1 but feels like a much thinner rope. This thing is bad ass

Bd half done helmet, medium I would guess by the size of my other helmets. Had of for a while almost never used it. 
North face ski jacket. I can remember the model, warm though not insulated. I only wore this a handful of times. I got some sort of stuff on it while helping with some lift maintenance while not on duty. (See 2nd pic) I haven’t tried to wash it off yet Since I only wore it 1 times this year. Still totally functional. I’m remember this being expensive but do to the stain or whatever on the left arm let’s say $70 plus shipping?
BD big gun harness. I used it to jug loads up to heart and back and a couple single pitches after that. Bought in fall 2018 used maybe 10 times keep in my dark cool closet ever since. $65 plus shipping.

probably adding more as I keep cleaning 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags