FISH Atom Smasher Haulbag for sale***SOLD***

1. Up for sale I have an Atom Smasher haulbag made by FISH Products. It's in great condition and has never been up a wall. I used it to store trad gear. 
Here's the description from the website :

ATOM SMASHER
Here's the ultimate in overflow and gear management. The Atom Smasher is basically a mini haul bag, featuring the same 28oz White RBS Vinyl as our Budget Haul Bag, but is 21" tall and has a 12" bottom. This bag is intended to go up on the zip line when using the 3 man wall climbing system. Use it as the spare rack bag on the monster nailups or as the main bag on one of those 18 hour runs up the Nose on El Cap. The easily removable shoulder straps and waist belt are 3" wide and fully padded. Features a very handy double daisy attachment system on the bottom of the bag for clipping in ropes and loose gear. Inside the bag are 4 sewn in daisy chains for clipping gear that you really don't want to lose. This bag has been a best seller and customer favorite for over 25 YEARS and makes a great crag pack too! 2300 cu.in.(38 liters) of space.

Price is $70.00 shipped. I accept PayPal via friends/family, or  USPS postal money orders only.
 Thanks for looking ...

***THIS ITEM IS SOLD***

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags