3-Season Underquilt in Canada

I really want to buy an underquilt and hammock set-up from my local hammock shop, Little Shop of Hammocks, however justifying the cost for a full set-up including underquilt is a bit prohibitive for me at the moment. The number one piece of gear I think I'd benefit from right now is an underquilt. I already have an older Clark Jungle Hammock (too short for me to be ideal, but at least I have something) that I bought used, but have not been too satisfied using it with a pad. If I can buy a lower cost underquilt, then I could justify buying the hammock & tarp I want from Little Shop of Hammocks just a bit down the road. I'm a year-round camper, but my focus here would be the 3 warmer seasons. Potential uses include kayak tripping and bikepacking. The lighter & more compact, the better. If you have something for sale or possibly to trade, let me know (I have a LOT of kayaking gear and since I'm unable to teach lessons at the moment, maybe we could work something out). Because of shipping issues and exchange rate, I'd prefer to deal within Canada. [email protected] Thanks in advance, Bryan in Saskatoon 20180806_095114.jpg

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags