FS Zpacks Classic Sleeping Bag

Wife was complaining she was cold when we were backpacking, so I bought for her this 5 deg Zpacks 950 down classic sleeping bag (3/4 zipper).  After 2 nights of use, she was saying her back hurts and doesn’t like to sleep on the ground.  I kept this for a year or so thinking she would come around, but…. needless to say, I can take the hint.  The good thing is that this bag is PRE COVID 19 pandemic!

CLIFF NOTES

– 5 deg .  This was before they made changes and reduced the rating to 10 deg as currently shown on their website.

– 950 treated down

– Length long, width regular.  She is thin and tall (5’9″).  The long length can be pulled up to cover most of her head on the cold nights.

Used for 2 nights.  I take care of my gear and this bag was always stored in a loose laundry bag, never stored compressed.

Essentially, as close to new as you can get.  Includes the zpacks DCF stuffsack.

More details can be found on the zpacks site.  Just remember, this has a 5 deg rating, not the 10 deg as listed on their website.  The original invoice shows the 5 deg rating.

https://zpacks.com/products/10f-classic-sleeping-bag

$350 and I’ll cover the paypal fees to protect both of us.  Longtime lurker on backpacking light but I have not sold much.  My ebay username is heiterman1 with the best feedback ever!

Thank you, Brian Heiter

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags