FS: HMG Ultamid 2 // Mesh Insert w/DCF floor // Mesh Insert w/no floor

Pics: https://imgur.com/gallery/rIDnyIG

The is about two years old and has 10-12 nights on it. It is in excellent condition – no rips, no tears. There is a small black dot on the front door (left side if you’re facing it). It looks like the tip of a Sharpie touched it or something – I don’t know what it is or how it got there. I haven’t tried wiping it off, but I’m guessing it’s possible.

The inner with the floor is brand new. I bought it last year, set it up in the same yard pictured, and returned it to its stuff sack. My trips last year simply didn’t require this insert, so it stayed home. My loss = your gain.

The mesh inner with no floor is in great condition, but not as good as the shelter itself. This one is a bit dirty/dusty, and there are a couple of places where the mesh was stretched, but there are no holes that I could find. The stretched areas are small and look like a “run” in pantyhose. Refer to pictures for detail, but they hardly show up. I doubt any bug could get through these stretched areas, and if one could, it would have to get awfully lucky finding the places in the mesh that would afford such an opportunity. Note: my samoyed is blowing her coat and there may be a few stray hairs that attached to the inner when I set it up. Her fur is everywhere, including the yard.

+ Insert w/DCF floor = $700 (+3% PayPal fees or PP F&F); includes shipping CONUS, and if you pay asking price, I’ll throw in two HMG pole straps.

Mesh Insert no floor = $85 (+ 3% PayPal fees or PP F&F); includes shipping CONUS.

I’d like to sell the insert w/floor and the ultamid together. If you want to make me an incredible offer to separate, I’ll consider it.

Reason for the sale: my wife is pregnant and won’t be joining me for the foreseeable future. This set was purchased as a shelter system for us and my dog. Since my wife won’t be venturing out for at least a few years, I’m downsizing to something more suitable for me and the pup. I went back and forth about unloading this system as it’s basically perfect for us – stormworthy, modular, unbelievably spacious, extremely light for its size, and with its various inserts could be adapted for basically any condition (snow, buggy, not buggy, etc.). But “us” will be missing a crew member for a few years, and I doubt I’m going to use this solo or with the dog as I have other (lighter) options.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags