FS: Climbing Harnesses, Shoes, Rope, Draws, etc.

Selling all my climbing gear and a couple water filters. Climbed across Asia with this gear from 2013-2017. Some stuff is new than others, some is still in packaging. Wife and I just bought our first house and I need to get rid of a lot of things as we don't have a garage or much storage space. It is really hard to part with most of this because of everything we've been through, but it needs to happen. Call dibs and PM me with want you want and we can make it happen. I run an online business so everything will go out within 24hrs of payment.

Album​​​

1. Men's Petzel Adjama Climbing Harness (Small)- Super salty but it will last forever. I'm confident in the integrity of it, I climbed in it a few months ago. It's perfect. $30
  2. Black Diamond Climbing Harness (Medium)- Pretty new. Been climbed in maybe 15 times? It was mostly if someone came with me that wasn't a climber they could use it. Even so, it's a little lower quality than the Petzel. It was $65 new, so $35 SOLD
  3. La Sportiva Testarossa Climbing Shoes (Size 8.5)- These shoes have been climbed in quite a bit, but even so the toe is still phenomenal, the rubber is in great shape, and the heel cup is awesome. They have chalk on them because they were in a climbing bag, but amazing shoes. They were $180 new, so $100
  4. Black Diamond Nut Set (5-11)- This is a hex set in amazing shape with a hex tool. Were carried a bit for sport climbing if the draws were far away, but never used. They're $60 new? Asking $30 SOLD
  5. Carabiners - there's 4 autolocking black diamond biners, 1 petzel screw gate (salty), and a plain black diamond. Autolocking - $10 ea Petzel - $5 Plain - $3
  6. Black diamond quickdraws (set of 4)- pretty run-of-the-mill plain black diamond quickdraws. They don't have the piece of rubber in the dog bone to keep the biners from flipping which is kinda lame. They're in great shape! $10ea
  7. Black Diamond Hotforge Quickdraws (set of 6)- awesome draws. High quality. Still very good shape! $14ea
  8. Beal Antidote 10.2 Climbing rope (60m)- seen about 150 climbs, and no falls. It's in awesome shape, could go another 5 years. $90
  9. Katadyn Pocket Water Microfilter - BNIB Never been used, brand new Katadyn filter. I have a bunch of these because I did a lot of trekking around India and Nepal. I drank from streams and used Katadyn all the time. Highest quality filter. $300
  10. Katadyn Combi Water Microfilter - BNIB Again, I have a couple others that I've opened and used so I don't need this. $100
  11. 2 black diamond slings free with another purchase SOLD
  12. 1 Black diamond chalk bag free with any purchase SOLD
I'm happy to use paypal, venmo, cashapp. If G&S then you pay fees, but other than that I'll take care of shipping.