FS: Closet Cleanout – HMG Small Pod, MLD Rain Mitts Lrg, Stake Kits, Pad, et al

Cleaning out the gear closet!

All prices include shipping to CONUS using PayPal Friends and Family (please add 3% for Goods and Services)

$40 – Hyperlite Mountain Gear Small Pod (40-55L pack size) Brand new. I bought 2 but only need 1. I don’t want to return any gear to the stores right now and would prefer to just pass it along to someone else at a discount. Weighs 1.2oz

$35 – MLD Rain Mitts size Large. These are unused and have been seam sealed. weighs 1.4oz

$25 each – Stake Kits x2. Each kit weighs ~4oz and includes 10 total stakes: 4 Titanium Hooks (.2oz), 4 Groundhog-style aluminum Y-stakes (.5oz), 2 6″ Titanium Easton pegs (.4oz) and a random stuff sack. All stakes are used but undamaged. Great way to get a versitile and effective mix of stakes.

$30 – Klymit Static V size regular. Just a regular Static V in excellent condition. Not the insulated version, so probably for summer use only.

$18 – Camelbak Antidote water reseviour 1.5L. Brand new in box. I think these weigh around 5-6oz

The items below are free with purchase, fist come first serve:

Klymit Cush pillow/sit pad. I liked this little guy when i was using it, but i’ve moved to a different set up. 3.2oz

ProTrail sized Tyvek. This was cut specifically for a ProTrail, so its probably about 3’x7′. 3.7oz.