FS: Big Agnes Fly Creek UL4, MSR Whisperlite International, MSR Titan 2 Liter

#1 Big Agnes Fly Creek UL4, used on 4 separate trips, 3 overnighters and a 3 night trip in Yosemite. There no tears or rips, was always set up without the footprint so the bottom is dirty, but what tent isn't. This makes a really nice 3 person tent, too tight for 4 people if you ask me. On my scale it weighs 4lb 9oz, 2074 grams, including stuff sack and stakes. $350 including shipping and PayPal fees

#2 MSR Whisperlite International, I bought it used 4 years ago, so its at least that old. It's the older model with the rounded feet. I have not used in a year, I bought the Dragonfly, but it worked when I last used it. It comes with the stove, carrying case 2 different pumps, the repair kit and wind screens. On my scale it weighs 1lb 3 & 5/8oz, 556 grams. $40 including shipping and PayPal fees.

#3 MSR Titan 2 Liter pot, used several times, but not recently. The bottom is slightly warped and discolored but does not effect performance. It comes with the stuff sack, lid and MSR LiteLifter. On My scale it weighs 9 & 5/8oz, 274 grams. $25 including shipping and PayPal fees.

You can PM or email me, [email protected], if you want any pics let me know.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags