Items for sale with free shipping.

35L Framless Pack-MNML Gar Co. $80

I purchased this pack here back in February, and I have not used it. The shoulder straps are a little too wide for me. I am asking $80 PayPal with free shipping. Here is the link to the original post.

Brand new HMG Green 8x 10x tarp $300

I purchased this here back in February and have not used it or even set it up. I will sell it for what I bought it for $300 plus free shipping for the main US. Here is the link to the original post.

Used ULA OHM 2.0 MED/MED S-STRAPS $150

I purchased this pack here about two years ago. The original seller stated they used the pack less than ten nights, and I have used it for about five nights. The pack is still in excellent like new shape. It will come with everything listed in the original post; however, I cut off the yellow straps but will send them with the pack if you want them, I could not figure to remove them without cutting them—asking $150 with free shipping for the main US.

Medium torso and belt, S-straps, Green. Excellent shape and freshly washed. Mesh is in perfect shape. Used less than 10 nights. I love it, but need a size large with medium hip belt. If you have a size large in similar condition I’d be willing to trade. This comes with all the original removables (hydration pouch, hand slings, inner pocket, foam pad). Here is the link to the original post.

New Therm-a-Rest Sleeping Pad size regular $125

If you need pics or have questions please Pm me and I will try to answer your questions.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags