FS: Men's Wool Baselayers and Cycling Jerseys Size M and L

All prices are negotiable and are Paypal F&F. Add $5 for shipping from Eugene, Oregon. Add 3% for non-PayPal F&F payments.

Mens Icebreaker Compass Hoodie - Merino Wool, Zip Neck, Long Sleeve 1/2 zip Medium - $45
Great condition
Merino wool/polyester blend
Some minor pilling due to polyester wool blend

Mens Smartwool PhD 1/2 zip baselayer with chest pocket - $35
Minor hole indicated that has been patched.
Otherwise great condition
Unsure of weight but I think it approx 250 weight wool

Men’s Specialized RBX Merino Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey, Size Large - $45
Merino synthetic blend. Chest zip pocket, three rear pockets with zip pocket. True to size, and a true US Large.
Excellent used condition with lots of life left. There may be some minor pilling because of the merino synthetic blend. Always gently washed and air dried as I am meticulous with my technical clothing. This is an excellent jersey/base layer, and I had two of these, but I’m not liking black as much for safety reasons.

Men’s Specialized RBX Merino Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey - $35
Merino synthetic blend. Some pilling. Chest zip pocket, three rear pockets with zip pocket. True to size, and a true US Medium.
Excellent used condition with lots of life left. There may be some minor pilling because of the merino synthetic blend. Always gently washed and air dried as I am meticulous with my technical clothing. This is an excellent jersey/base layer, and I had two of these, but I’m not liking black as much for safety reasons.

Not pictured Endura size Medium sleeveless wool base layer, size Medium. - $15

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags