FS: Zpacks Sleeping Bag - 20 degree - regular/long - 900 fill - all black - new $360 w/ free CONUS shipping

**Save 10% off Zpacks regular price, with no wait and a homemade storage sack**

For sale is my Zpacks 20 degree back in regular width/long lenght, purchased new in late 2013 and never used. I was planning on using this for a big through hike I didn't take. I'm 5'10" 155lbs and after speaking with Zpacks they suggested a regular but upsizing to a long so the bag would go up around my head if needed. I think this size would be good for someone 5'8 to 5'11' or 6' max, up to maybe 170lbs--otherwise it might be a bit too tight.

The only modification to stock was to have the bag made in all black pertex quantum, which I think looks really cool--and should make sun drying a lot quicker.

Total weight is approx. 18.5 ounces with a fill of 11.9 ounces 900 down.

Paid $400(and had to wait several weeks to get it!) - since then the bag has been hanging in a big cotton storage sack (in a smoke/pet free home). Comes with the Zpacks 20 degree bag, original cuben fiber stuff sack, and a simple homemade cotton storage sack (Zpacks does not include a cotton storage sack), asking $360 + free shipping

Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags