FS: Women’s Nylon/Cotton Shorts – Royal Robbins, Mountain Hardwear, Golite, TNF

Any pair for $22.00, shipped. Local Estes Park pickup for $18.00.

—————————

*ROYAL ROBBINS Nylon Shorts*

– Size 8

Dark olive Taslan nylon. 29″ waist, 41/2″ inseam. Adjustment tabs on sides snug the waist down another inch. Belt loops, no waist elastic. Hand pockets with facing slot pockets, zippered and Velcro. 2 large Velcro closure on the seat. Practically new.

Weight is 7oz.

– Size 8

70% nylon, 30% cotton, Khaki colored fabric. Belt loops, no waist elastic. Waist is 30″. Legs roll up and button secure. Excellent condition without imperfections.

Weight is 6oz.

——————-

Mountain Hardwear Shorts*

– Size 12, 34 inch waist. 85% nylon, 15% Elastane for stretch in black. Fleece lined waist band, weld attached belt loops, hand pockets and a zippered rear pocket. Very lightly used condition with no imperfections.

Weight is 8oz.

———————–

* Golite *– Size medium, light weight nylon fabric in Khaki. Inseam is 8″. Hands, zippered thigh and button rear pockets. Belt loops, no waist elastic. Hardly used without wear, flaws or stain.

Weight is 5 ounces.

——————–

* The North Face * – Size 8, midweight Taslan nylon fabric in dark moss green. Hands, 2 small thigh and 2 buttoned rear pockets. Fleece lined waistband without elastic but has drawcord. 8.5″ inseam. Excellent near new condition.

Weight is 8 oz.

Some of the “for sale” items I post on BackpackingLight are from my use. I also acquire outdoor gear, clothing and books from various sources for resale to help with my retirement income. I endeavor to locate and bring to the market “the best of used” at reasonable prices. Sometimes I list as a service to others, usually for those without computer skills. When possible, I make repairs to keep equipment in use and out of the landfills. Items for sale may not always be the the lightest in weight but they are otherwise all within realms of interest of hikers, backpackers, climbers and travelers.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags