LS Katana 42/ Kataki 41.5/ Cube GTX 44, Zamberland Denali 6000's 43, 5.10 Hianlge 43, GIRO Agent goggles, Krieg chalk bag, BD Mission 55 S/M

Been injured for a while and need to reconsider my activities. I have some high quality footwear in excellent condition, a rad chalk bag, and some excellent GIRO goggles. All prices are OBO. Make me an offer.

First up, a pair of La Sportiva Trango Cube GTX 3-season mountain boots Sz 44. These were a recent MP buy that just didn't size like I had hoped. They are in great shape with about 50mi put on them by the original owner. I only took them for a few walks around my neighbor hood before settling with the fact that they weren't going to work. I would just like to make my money back on them so I'm offering them at the same price I bought them for. $150 shipped CONUS.

Next up! LS Katana Lace Sz 42. These shoes have some miles on them but I had them resoled with vibram XS Edge rubber in September by Barry's Resoles in Auburry, CA. He did a great job and these beasts will tear it up for pitches to come. $90 shipped.

Also have a pair of LS Kataki's Sz 41.5. $100 shipped. Used these primarily for some single pitch sport climbing in southern CA last summer. Didn't see any use this fall. Someone snag them and enjoy them!

Got a pair of 5.10 Hianlges Sz 43. $90 shipped. Be warned those with LS friendly feet, these fit like a size 41 in LS. I traded for them on MP last June and was sorry to receive shoes I immediately knew would never fit my feet. Essentially NWOT. Never used outside, twice in a gym.

GIRO Agent Ski Goggles with Zeiss Vivid Lenses..... 2018 model I think? $80 shipped. Awesome goggles, just don't fit my nose. Comes with two lenses, a rose tint and sort of an amber.

Krieg Chalk Bag $15 shipped OR $10 if bundled with another item. 

BD Mission 55 S/M. $80 plus shipping.   A great pack in great condition. Just to small for my torso. Used about 10 days in 2018/19 ice season.

Lastly... I have a pair of Zamberland Denali 6000's Sz 43. $180 shipped. Picked up these beaut's used on MP for $220 about a year ago to keep the toes warm and dry on long winter camping/ climbing trips. I put about 70 miles on them, pretty much all in the snow/ice. A little wear and tear on the front of the boot from kicking steps. Incredibly warm and not too bulky to climb in.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags