FS: Prana Brion Climbing Pants, Prana Rotham Hybrid Shorts, Five Ten Urban Approach Shoes

For sale are a pair of Prana Brion climbing pants size 28 x 30 in Coffee colorway. These started out as 28 x 34 and have been professionally hemmed to approximately 30" inseam.  The seamstress did a first rate job on the hem.  Looks like it came this way from the factory.  

PRODUCT DETAILS

• Stretch Zion performance woven fabric with durable water repellent (DWR) finish
  • 97% Nylon / 3% Spandex
  • 5-pocket styling with fixed waist and beltloops
  • Reinforced rivet details
  • Mesh pocketing
  • 7.6oz
  • Slim fit
This is the most versatile pair of pants that prAna makes in my opinion. Performs as well as any technical climbing pant, but doesn't look overly techy so you can wear it from the gym to the crag and to the bar.

This pair is in excellent condition, has only been worn a few times because I own so many pairs of climbing pants to rotate through.  I only washed it a couple times and always used Granger's Performance Wash to maintain the DWR finish as well as possible. No tears, holes, rips, or any major stains.  

Brand new these cost $79.  

Buy them from me for only $35 shipped.

BRAND NEW Prana Rotham hybrid shorts with tags in size 28 x 9 in Cargo Green colorway.

Features 4-way stretch quick drying fabric so you could go climbing, do yoga, and then go for a swim without changing your shorts.

• Recycled polyester/organic cotton blend, performance woven hybrid short
  • Vintage washed fade
  • DWR (durable water repellent) finish
  • Quick dry
  • Moisture wicking
  • UPF 50+
  • Dual slash front pockets
  • Dual back pockets
These sell new for $69.

Buy them brand new from me for only $35 shipped.

Buy both Prana Brion pants and Prana Rotham shorts for $65 shipped.

Five Ten Urban Approach shoes in Burgundy in good condition. They are size 7 Men's, but 5.10 sizes these shoes large. For reference, I wear a size 8 street shoe in Adidas and Vans and also wear size 8 in Evolv Cruzers and the Rebel, but I wear a size 7 in the Five Ten Urban Approach and the Guide Tennies.There is no smell and the Stealth Phantom sole is in excellent condition.

Five Ten discontinued this model (as they are known to do a lot) so they are now hard to find. Basically this was their stab at making a "performance lifestyle" shoe similar to what Evolv does with their Cruzer line. But these are better than the Cruzer's in my opinion because of the Stealth Phantom rubber sole, which doesn't separate from the shoe like the Cruzers are prone to doing.

Retail was like $90 if I remember correctly.

I'm selling these for $30 shipped.    

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags