FS: Suluk46 wood stoves (TDW, CT, LCT)

Hey All,

So I have had three Suluk46 wood stoves sitting around for waaaay tooooo long, thanks to the California fire bans and such.

For the last few months Hikin Jim has been playing around and testing them and he just finished up last week... hopefully he will be posting articles about one or all of them.

Going to put them up for sale, as I just do not seem to have any luck putting them to use, perhaps somebody out there lives in a place where these amazing stoves can actually be used in all the glory that they were intended to be used in.

At the very top of the awesomeness list is the "TDW Stove" - the lightest titanium double wall wood burning stove on the market. Of the few times I have gotten to use it, it truly is a beautiful thing!

Also included in this sale will be the CT Stove and the LCT stove.

For all three I am asking $315, shipped, USA only, PayPal gift/friend only. I am not interested in splitting them up into individual sales... all three sold together.

Send me an email to [email protected] if you are interested in them. It might take me a week or so to get them from Jim, or maybe Jim would even be willing to ship them out from his place, I'll pay him for shipping.

Here are a few photos of Jim playing around with them: 1, 2, 3, 4.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags