[WTS] MLD Solo Innernet – Older (but barely used) and lighter sil model (8.4oz)

I’m based in Ireland, so prefer a UK/european sale, but happy to ship further as long as the shipping costs are covered! It’s about €10 more to the US.

I’m selling an older (unsure which year – pre 2017 anyway) MLD innernet for a mid. It’s been used 2-3 times, on a single trip. I simply just prefer to throw down the bivy sack.

€80 shipped in the EU. €90 to the US/rest of world.

The newer versions sell for nearly twice as expensive – and have some major weight creep (the smallest MLD innernet in silnylon is 46g heavier!).

As with all MLD stuff, the quality is top notch. I believe it’s their 30D pro silynylon – nearly all their stuff (especially the prior years) was.
Dimensions based on my own measurements (as the dimensions seemed to have been tinkered with year by year):
70-75cm wide
110-120cm high (115cm in the photos)
220-225cm long
3cm deep bathtub floor
Variations given as it obviously depends how tight and high you pitch it!
There are photos of my 5’11” partner in the shelter, as I think that gives a better idea of scale than the dimensions!
Weighs 239g on my Barbie branded scales.
There are 4 elastic corner points with mitten hooks.
There’s a mitten hook at the reinforced peak and a generous piece of elastic cord at the top for accommodating different shelters and pitch heights.
There’s a tie back with elastic and mini toggle on the j-zip door (which everyone knows is the best style door)
Double zippers on the j-zip doors.
Small snag in the noseeum mesh – apparently this is just the mesh getting a bit tangled and can be fixed by running a finger nail over it – I haven’t tried.

MLD solo innernet

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags