FS: Arc'teryx A2B Commuter Pants - Men's 32" Waist / 30" Inseam - Like New Condition!

Greetings Mountain Projectors,

I hope you're all doing OK in these surreal times that we're living through.  I have a sweet pair of Arc'teryx A2B Commuter Pants up for grabs.  Measurements are 32" Waist / 30" Inseam and the pants are in like-new condition with zero flaws.  Arc'teryx calls this dark gray color "carbon fibre".  Features include a zippered thigh pocket, snap/button/zipper fly closure, reflective hits inside of bottom hem that are visible when pant legs are rolled up and cool reflective tabs that can be untucked from the rear pockets.  These are great pants for riding around town that are also nice enough to wear at work.  All the fantastic design and build quality you'd expect from Arc'teryx is present in these pants.

Retail for $139.00.  Asking $72.00 (PayPal F&F) or $74.50 (PayPal G&S) which includes free shipping to anywhere in the Lower 48.  I can usually ship within 24 hours of receiving payment and always promptly send tracking numbers to buyers. I'm happy to provide more information if you need it. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking and happy pedaling!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags