FS: Zpacks Duplex Flex- Spruce Green .75

This is a catch and release. I bought this here about five months ago. I have not used it at all or even set it up outside. I only set it up in my living room to check out the flex system. I also crawled inside and inspected the cuben and netting closely. No flaws that I could find.

All the information I have is from the original posting. There are a few photos of the Duplex set up outside in that posting. I’ll provide the link below.

As I said, I could not find any flaws. But it’s definitely been used. The .75 cuben has lost its crispness. This an older model, before they included mesh pockets inside. So I am including one mesh pocket I ordered from Zpacks. It has not been taped inside, still in its little plastic baggie. I am also including four carbon stakes from Ruta Locura.

The stuff sack had two slits which I repaired with cuben tape.

I took off the worn peak guylines and installed a sturdy red glowline from Lawson. The last photo I’ve included shows the red guyline and some corner guylines. You could replace the thicker guyline if you want to drop a little weight.

Weights: Duplex 22.9oz in stuff sack. 10.1oz poles in sack. 1.1oz carbon stakes

I am selling for the price I paid, but you also get the mesh pocket and stakes.

Below is the original link and 3 photos I took.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags