Jackets and Hoodies For Sale: Outdoor Research, Arcteryx, Columbia, Patagonia

Four jackets for sale. I will update as they are sold.

Outdoor Research Helium
$50 shipped to lower 48
Very Good/Like New condition
Orange, Large, Retail ~$110
Retail is for the Helium which has been replaced by the Helium 2. Great lightweight shell, good for desert and lightweight summer summit excursions where you may get a shower or two or may need a windbreaker on the summit. Not fully walk-in-the-PNW-all-day-rainstorm waterproof, but stays 100% dry for at least an hour or two in my experience. I have had this for about a year and a half and packed it many times, but used it less than 10.

Patagonia Rain Jacket, unknown model
$50 shipped to lower 48
Very Good condition
Blue, Small, Retail unknown
I got this at an REI garage sale for $80 because I loved the color and convinced myself it fit me (I am 6'3"). It does not quite fit me, and I already have a jacket like this. I wore it one time in the three months I have had it. It is a beautiful color but I just don't need it. I am not sure the model but looks like Rainshadow or TorrentShell. Great shape except a black sharpie mark near the tag. It has hand pockets, a chest pocket, and zippers for the armpits.

Arcteryx Kyanite Hoody
$90 shipped to lower 48
Very Good/Like New
Blue/Teal, Large, Retail $179
I bought this brand new about 6 months ago thinking I would layer with it, but it didn't quite fit the way I wanted with the layers I have. Still a great, beautiful, and very comfortable hoody, but I don't need it at all. I have worn it 2 or 3 times since I have had it.

Columbia Skiing/Snowboarding Jacket
$80 shipped to lower 48
Good condition
Black, Extra Large, Retail unkown
This jacket has served me well for about 6 years, although I lived the last 4 of those years in Austin so it mostly sat in the closet. This is a great skiing/snowboarding jacket, I do not have the model name but it has Columbia's Omni Heat reflective material inside and it definitely works. This is a very warm jacket, I can wear a t shirt underneath and be fine down to freezing. It has the standard winter sports bells and whistles: the google pocket, powder skirt, removable hood, that nice thing where the synthetic material from the sleeves comes out to cover your wrist and lower hand. I put good condition only because a button broke on the powder skirt, but I had it replaced at a tailor and I provided a close up of that area. Otherwise still in pretty great shape.