Gear closet clean out: clothing, skis, hang board, bluetooth headphones, GPS watch, skis, etc.

Being stuck at home I decided to go through the gear closet and get rid of stuff that we no longer use/ have upgraded over the years. All prices are shipped. prices are for PayPal F&F, add 3% for goods and services.

Rock prodigy training center: lightly used, don't climb hard enough to justify using it when I have a much simpler hang board. comes with rock prodigy training manual ($30 value)- $100

Leavenworth bouldering climbing book. Tons of great beta for all of the bouldering problems in Leavenworth, WA. Moved and don't really boulder anymore. $15

Columbia fleece quarter zip pullover, large, black. Extremely thin and lightweight, just prefer things with a hood. $15

Patagonia Men's synchilla fleece pullover (grey and blue). Worn a handful of times, otherwise new. A little too big for me. $65

Kelty Falcon 4000 tactical MOLLE backpack (sells for $315). 65.5L pack that is great and has a side zip. used a couple of times, otherwise new. No wear or tear. Has huge zippers to open up the entire side of the pack. -$150

REI metal camping pint cups. Never been used. $7 each or both for $12

Older model of camelback. Missing chest strap. $15

Ski goggles. Carerra brand. some scratches on the lens, otherwise work fine. $15

Black diamond 178 cm length (95 cm underfoot) AT skis with Naxo frame bindings. My first AT setup. great first set up. some top board damage, no damage to the bases, plenty of life left. Used them to ski the cascade volcanos. $100

K2 talk back AT ski setup. 160 cm length, 88 cm underfoot with dynasty frame bindings. Wife's first AT setup, top and bases in great condition. $125

Jaybird X2 bluetooth headphones. comes with case (pictured). can get replacement ear pieces on amazon. $30

Bose soundsport bluetooth headphones. Comes with case (pictured). Fair condition, some life left in them. great sound and long battery life. $30

Aquatrainer aqua jogger swim belt. Used to rehab my knee. Used for 5 pool sessions and washed off after every use. No need for it now. $15

Garmin Fenix 2 GPS watch. Awesome watch with GPS and map capabilities(No heart rate monitoring unless you pair it with a strap). Have used this thing quite a bit and is very reliable. Several Scratches on the glass but no other issues, upgraded to a newer watch. $60

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags