FS: Prana Pants & Shorts - Men's Large - Excellent Condition - Another Price Drop!

Greetings Mountain Projectors,

I have some sweet Men's Prana Pants and Shorts up for grabs.  Both items are in excellent condition.  Prices below include shipping to anywhere in the Lower 48.   I'll knock off $5.00 if you purchase both items.  Let's make a deal!  I can usually ship within 24 hours of receiving payment and always promptly send tracking numbers to buyers.  I'm happy to provide more information if you need it. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Size Large Pants w/ 34" Inseam.  70% Cotton/30% Nylon.  13.9 oz.  Large pockets on both thighs with both zippered vertical and horizontal Velcro flap access.  Integrated adjustable nylon belt and Velcro fly closure.  Snaps on lower leg (similar to Zion Pants) for rolling up and securing the pant legs.  Gusseted crotch for freedom of movement.  Like-new condition w/ zero flaws.  $37.00 (PayPal F&F) or $38.50 (PayPal G&S).

Size Large Shorts w/ 12" Inseam.  Made in the USA from burly 100% Cotton fabric and weighing in at 13.4 oz.  Integrated adjustable nylon belt w/ Velcro fly closure.  Four pockets.  Gusseted crotch for freedom of movement.  Excellent used condition.  $27.00 (PayPal F&F) or $28.25 (PayPal G&S).

Thanks for looking and happy climbing!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags