TARPTENT NOTCK LI, DYNEEMA, WITH ZIPPERED DOORS, winter inner tent

For Sale,   Tarptent Notch Li with winter inner tent.  It is used but used with great care.  I put a tiny Dyneema patch on the fly near the top to repair a tiny hole there.   I also installed #6 zippers on both doors along with some extra Velcro to seal the flaps down.  The zippers are such an improvement.  They work great.  They are reenforced and seam sealed with Dyneema tape. Dyneema toggle and loops hold the flaps back on the doors when the flaps are not needed for bad weather making the zippered doors very easy to operate.  It also has ZPacks hook system on each door to pull the doors out just like a Duplex.  I always used a thick Dyneema footprint under the tent.  The floor is pristine. The footprint is not included. The tent and tent floor are completely waterproof.  I will include a length of Dyneema tape for any future repairs that might be needed .

Stakes not included.  It has the winter inner tent with it.  Of course it uses your trekking poles to pitch it.  Included are two extra 5/16 carbon fiber poles that hold the triangle structures open very neatly on both ends.  They are ultra light sections of carbon arrow shafts with arrow nocks on both ends to attach to the webbing to hold the triangle open perfectly. PAYPAL please.  $600 with free and fast shipping to lower 48.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags