FS: Return To Tibet – Heinrich Harrer

Return To Tibet – Tibet After the Chinese Occupation – Heinrich Harrer – Originally Published in Germany, 1983. First American Soft Cover by Tarcher/Putnam Books, 1998 – Nearly new condition. Asking $10.00 inclusive of shipping cost. Estes Park pickup for $7.00.

Time Line of Some Notable Heinrich Harrer Titles:

Seven Years in Tibet (1952)
Lost Lhasa (1953)
The White Spider: The Classic Account of the Ascent of the Eiger (1959)
Tibet is My Country. (1961) – an autobiography of the Dalai Lama’s older brother, Thubten Jigme Norbu, as told to Harrer
I Come from the Stone Age (1965)
Ladakh: Gods and Mortals Behind the Himalayas. (1980)
Return to Tibet (1985)
Return to Tibet: Tibet After the Chinese Occupation (1998)
Denk ich an Bhutan (2005)
Beyond Seven Years in Tibet: My Life Before, During, and After (2007)

https://mk0backpackinglqilgm.kinstacdn.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/3635988/meauxcdm2g1hlbfk0b1ng6293dux0mok.jpg

With purchase, choose a complimentary title from below:

– Soft Paths – Bruce Hampton and David Cole – Nols, Stackpole Books, 1988 – Very good condition.

– Canine Colorado, Where To Go With Your Dog And What To Do – Cindy Hirschfeld Fulcrum Publishing, Golden CO. – Got wet at some point but entirely readable with a solid binding. Fair.

– Gunflint, Reflections On The Trail – By Justine Kerfoot – 1991, Pfeifer-Hamilton Publishers, Duluth, MN – Hardback in very nice condition.

– If We Had A Boat – Green River Explorers. Adventurers and Runners – Roy Webb – University of Utah Press, 1996 – Overall good condition except there is minor water staining and warping on bottom right corner of last 40 pages.

– Of Wolves And Men – Barry Lopez – Charles Scribner’s Sons, 1978 – Good read condition. Corner’s of cover and first 7 pages are a little curled.

– Blind Descent, The Quest to Discover The Worlds Deepest Places. Near new condition without jacket. Hardback.

– Bear Attacks, Their Causes And Avoidance – Stephen Herrero – Lyons Press, 2002 – Good, read condition, solid binding.

Some of the “for sale” items I post on BackpackingLight are from my use. I also acquire outdoor gear, clothing and books from various sources for resale to help with my retirement income. I endeavor to locate and bring to the market “the best of used” at reasonable prices. Sometimes I list as a service to others, usually for those without computer skills. When possible, I make repairs to keep equipment in use and out of the landfills. Items for sale may not always be the the lightest in weight but they are otherwise all within realms of interest of hikers, backpackers, climbers and travelers.

Detail

Tags