College Graduation (Cancellation?) Sale!

ACCIDENTALLY POSTED EARLY, STILL ADDING PICTURES

PLEASE READ:
Well I’m graduating college (on paper), but I’m currently getting college canceled like most students and have to get rid of a bunch of gear in a hurry. 

I will be accepting offers on gear designated as OBO, all other prices are firm. No low balling please. I have a lot of student debt and would like a fair price for this stuff so that I can take care of myself financially and responsibly. 

Prices do not include shipping, all shipping will be appropriate flat rate USPS. 

**PLEASE NOTE** 
I am not close to a post office, so unfortunately, I will not be able to send stuff out in a particularly timely fashion. If you buy 3 items and the total is over $40, it’s free shipping. If you buy 5 or more, it’s free shipping and 10% off the total. 

My housing is also in flux, so there may some unexpected delays. I will do my best to communicate clearly and often, but please be understanding of my situation. I can guarantee that I will get you the gear you want in the condition described as quickly as I can, I just can’t guarantee how quick that will be.

Now, without further ado, le stuff!

Apparel:

North Face softshell, full zip, navy/gray, Men’s Large—Used, $40 OBO
Note: There is some teal paint in a couple spots on the front (see picture). I hardly notice it, but I haven’t tried to remove it. 

North Face fleece, ¼ zip, green, Men’s Large—Used, $40 OBO

Patagonia Down Sweater, full zip, gray/navy, Men’s Large—Used, washed once, $75 OBO

Patagonia Down Vest, full zip, navy/orange, Men’s Medium—NWOT, $100

Patagonia Nano Air Hoody, full zip, blue, Men’s Large—NWOT, $150

Outdoor Research hooded baselayer (their version of the R1?), full zip, orange, Medium—Used, $50
Note: the stitching on the inside of the cuffs came apart and I sewed both back into place, haven’t had any durability issues in 2 years (see pictures)

Lowa Renegade Goretex Hiking Boots, mid, brown, Women’s Wide size 7—Used, $30 OBO
Note: the right outside sole is delaminating, could be easily glued back. Tread is in good condition on both boots. (See pictures)

North Face ski pants, gray, Men’s Small—Used, $50 OBO
Note: the elastic cuff on one pant has a small hole in it, I’ve never had a problem with snow getting in

Fox River Liner socks, white, fits a size 42 foot—NWOT, $7 OBO

Climbing Gear:

Set of 6 Petzl Quickdraws (maybe old Spirits?) with BD carabiners—Used, $30
Note: I don’t know how old the dogbones are, they’ve been stored in a cool/dark/dry closet their whole life and only been outside a handful of time. One has a solid gate bolt carabiner because the old wire gate sticky beyond salvation.

Misc Slings, unknown age, stored cool/dark/dry—Used, $5 or free with other purchase

Misc slung hexes/stoppers, new cords—barely used, $10 OBO

Singing Rock Harness, black—barely used, $10 OBO
Note: always stored in a cool/dark/dry place, tie in point and belay loop have almost no wear (see pictures)

Set of Chouinard Stoppers (8-12, two #12s) and racking oval—Used, $30 OBO

Metolius Nut Tool—Used, $7 OBO

Edelrid Mega Jul—like new, $20

ATC—like new, $10