FS - ZPacks Hexamid Solplex tent

I got this tent in May 2014 and used it for 10 nights on a backpacking trip in New Mexico. It performed beautifully. The cuben fiber is 100% waterproof. We had rain almost every day and every night and not a drop leaked through. All my gear stayed completed dry. There’s plenty of room inside (I’m 6’ tall) and has a good sized vestibule for a small pack. It also has a smaller rear vestibule for hiking boots or other gear.

Weighs only 14.6 oz (that includes the stuff sack). If you add 8 titanium stakes and a stake sack, the total weight comes in at 16.2 oz. I used aluminum stakes, which I are not included with the tent.

Sets up with two trekking poles. More information, pictures, comments and videos on the Zpacks website.

Packs up easily and is only slightly larger than a one-liter Nalgene when rolled up. It is in like-new condition. No holes, tears, stains or other damage to either the tent, floor or bug screen. The guy lines have some dirt stains, as would be expected.

Extra Dyneema cord that was sent with the tent is included.

This tent is an awesome piece of equipment. I’m selling it because I don’t see needing a single person tent again in the near future.

Asking $425, which is $100 savings compared to new. I will pay UPS Ground shipping.

Contact Joseph Heer at [email protected]