FS - Ice/Rock Gear, Skiing Gear, Trail Running Gear - BD,Patagonia, Sportiva , Petzl

Looking to move on from all this gear.  I don’t ice or rock climb anymore much and figure it’s time. Most of the climbing items have normal to little use. I can send pics of screws as requested and other gear . Looking to move gear to good home for use. PM me with questions or offers.

BD Nut set new never used, bd , mammut slings good shape , bd harness light use . Would like to sell screws as sets of two. Selling all to one person probably a pipe dream. 2-10s 5-13s 3-16s 1- 19 ,1- 22 screws , BD harness size medium , screamers all good shape.
Not sure what screws are going for used on here , thinking 30 per screw plus shipping for newer screws and 20 per screw for older 16s. Other items open to offers.

Bd probe never used, shovel telescopes Dakine , Agent boots size 27 well used. Works with Dynatfit ,Open to offers.

Sportivas size 44.5 or us 11, good shape other than the one crampon gash. Open to offers .
Petzl Nao the original one. Works well as far as I know. Not sure for price open to offers.

Size Medium in both vests , Patagonia Slope Runner 4L, UD Ultra Vest 4.0 both have bottles also to go with them.Patagonia Vest 70 plus shipping  , UD vest 40 plus shipping 

Size Small  Alpine Houdini fits like a Medium . Well used and no holes but inside laminate is looking odd. $25 plus  shipping.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags