Price includes shipping cost. Payment through Paypal or Venmo. Or, Estes Park pickup for $3.00 dollars less.
Ice World, Techniques and Experiences Of Modern Ice Climbing - Jeff Lowe - The Mountaineers Publishing, Seattle, 1996 - Hard cover in very good condition. Bottom right hand corner of cover got dinged at some point. Apart from this an excellent copy. Asking $15.00.
With purchase, choose a complimentary title from below:
- Outdoor Guide To Using Your GPS – Steve Featherstone – Creative Publishing, 2004 – As new.
- Soft Paths – Bruce Hampton and David Cole – Nols, Stackpole Books, 1988 – Very good condition.
- Canine Colorado, Where To Go With Your Dog And What To Do – Cindy Hirschfeld Fulcrum Publishing, Golden CO. – Got wet at some point but entirely readable with a solid binding. Fair.
- Bear Attacks the Deadly Truth - James Shelton - Sandhill Books, 1999 - Good, read condition, solid binding.
- Footsteps of Thoreau, 25 Historic Nature Walks On Cape Cod – Adam Gamble – 1997 – Soft cover, as new.
- Guide to the Superior Hiking Trail, Linking People With Nature Along Lake Superiors North Shore – Superior Hiking Trail Association, Ridgeline Press 1993 – Unused soft cover.
- Gunflint, Reflections On The Trail – By Justine Kerfoot – 1991, Pfeifer-Hamilton Publishers, Duluth, MN – Hardback in very nice condition.
- If We Had A Boat – Green River Explorers. Adventurers and Runners - Roy Webb – University of Utah Press, 1996 – Overall good condition except there is minor water staining and warping on bottom right corner of last 40 pages.
- Arctic Dreams, Imagination And Desire In A Northern Landscape - Vintage Books, 2001 - Excellent read condition.
- Of Wolves And Men - Barry Lopez - Charles Scribner's Sons, 1978 - Good read condition. Corner's of cover and first 7 pages are a little curled.